General terms of business
- Content of the materieal offered online
The author of the website accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, quality or completeness of the information provided and cannot guarantee that it will be up-to-date. Claims made against the author concerning material or intellectual damages caused by either the use or non-use of the information offered, as well as through any erroneous or incomplete information are not accepted as a rule, where it can be proven that no deliberate or negligent action can be ascribed to his part.
All subscriptions are independent and unbinding. The author wishes to make it clear that he has a right to change, add to or delete parts of the site or the entire content without making special announcements. The entire publication can be temporarily suspended or permanently withdrawn.
Where other Internet sites are linked either directly or indirectly from the author's domain and these sites lie beyond his area of control, he is nevertheless responsible for the prevention of access to illegal content, since he should be aware of the content reached through the respective links and be able to apply technological restrictions as the case may be.
It is therefore the author's express intention to state that, when a link was made to an external site, the content of the latter was free of illegal material. The author has absolutely no influence over recent and future additions or reformulations of the linked sites and hereby wishes to distance himself from the content that has been added or changed since the date when the link was made. This statement applies to all links placed around the author's own text on his website as well as to entries added by third parties into the author's guestbook, discussion forums and mailing lists. The owner of the site in question, and not of any site that merely offers a link to this site, is solely responsible for illegal, erroneous or incomplete content, and especially for any damage that may occur as a result of using or ignoring the information presented there.
- Copyright and Trademark legislation
It is the author's intention to respect all copyright material in his publications and in the use of graphics, sound recording, video sequences and texts, using graphics, sound files and video sequences he has made himself or making use of any such documents that are not bound by any copyright restrictions. All trademarks within the author's own domain and those belonging to third persons are without exception subject to the conditions surrounding the latest respective trademark legislation or copyright law pertaining to the registered, protected owner of the material. It cannot be concluded just from a mere claim that any given material is a registered trademark protected by law!
The copyright for published material created by the author himself remains property of the author of the website. Use or reproduction of the graphics, sound files, videos and texts found on this page in other electronic or printed publications is strictly forbidden without the express permission of the author.
- Legal effects of this disclaimer
This disclaimer should be seen as part of the content offered on this website. Should parts of or individual formulations within this document no longer or only partially conform to the current legal position, the remaining parts of the same text and their content and validity remain unaltered.
CopyrightThe entire content of this website, including photos, graphics and texts is protected by copyright laws and may only be copied or reproduced either partially or in full with the written permission of Sk8erboy. The publisher reserves the right to take legal action or press for compensation in the event of these copyright laws being contravened, especially by other companies or Internet sites.
- There are two things that we consider to be of the utmost importance at Sk8erboy - Quality and Discretion. Quality means that we only offer for sale what we consider to be the best quality products and we aim to give you quality service as we present those products to you and process your enquiries and orders. Discretion means that we will never disclose any information about any of our customers to anyone else and that we will ship your order to you in neutral packaging so that not even you will know what's inside until you open it!
- We also promise that you will never receive any unsolicited mail from us nor any e-mails other than communications relating to your orders. To keep up to date with new additions to the items available at Sk8erboy and special offers, be sure to subscribe to the newsletter. Should you wish at any time not to receive further newsletters there is a simple facility for you to remove your details from the mailing list yourself.
Downloading Internet Content
- Access details are for the SOLE USE of the purchaser. Login information must not be made available for others to use, in particular those under legal age. This is a punishable act and is beyond the responsibility of the provider. The user name is the same as the e-mail address of the user and therefore attributable to the purchaser at all times. Posting login information in forums and guest books, etc. can attract huge costs through the additional traffic that ensues. The provider reserves the right to block offending accounts and demand compensation in damages if faced with failure to comply with these guidelines.
- Any content bought online is solely for private use and may not be freely redistributed, shown publicly, rented or resold. This is especially true for other websites and offers, and peer-to-peer file sharing networks. Offences with respect to copyrighted material may be brought to prosecution and result in claims for damages as well as severe punishment.
- According to current law, there is no right of withdrawal from particular contracts such as the provision of goods that have been crafted to suit a customer's specific requirements or personal needs and are not suitable for return due to the manner in which they have been made. This also applies to audio and visual recordings once the delivered goods have been unsealed. The same is valid for access to the download material on this site.
- The provider takes no responsibility for problems in playing the media that result from the user's own circumstances (old operating systems, outdated versions of media player software, etc.) However, we are happy to help and will give you advice if things aren't working properly.
- The provider takes no responsibility for server dropouts or server overloads when many users access our bandwidth. It should be possible for everyone to download the content they have bought within the 30 days for which login information is valid. In individual cases it is possible to extend the validity of access details without further fuss.
Whatever the case: If you are experiencing problems, get in touch! We will be pleased to help and do so quickly.
PaymentsThere are three ways to pay for your order at Sk8erboy and here are the details:
Credit Card - the quickest and probably the most convenient method for most people
We accept payment by Visa and MasterCard and your card will be charged by the neutral name of our inkasso company. There's nothing mentioned like Sk8erboy, gay or porn. As soon as we receive confirmation that your credit card payment was successful your order will be passed for processing and you will also receive immediate confirmation by email of what you have ordered, how much you have been charged and the address to which your order will be sent. If you have made any mistakes do not worry as they can be corrected - simply contact our support team by the contact form. Orders are not processed on Saturdays or Sundays so a call on Monday morning will be in time to make changes or corrections to orders placed during the weekend.
Bank Transfer - not so fast but safe
You can pay for your purchases by transferring money direct to one of our bank accounts, the details of which you will be shown when you submit your order and choose the bank transfer payment option. Please ensure that all bank charges are for your account and that you quote the "session number or order number" with your transfer so that we can match your payment to your order and dispatch your goods as soon as your payment has been received, subject to them being in stock.
Shipping costsThe shipping costs depends on the amount, the worth, the weight and the destination country of the ordered articles. Therefore costs are individually count and can't be offered blanket. The really costs are displayed in a summary before submitting of an order. Therefore all articles have to be collected at the shopping basket and the personal data have to be filled in. After that the shipping costs can be count and displayed.
Shipping cost include package material and handling, not ony shipping fees.
Order processing/ dispatch of your goodsOrders are processed daily from Monday to Friday up to 14.00hrs Central European time and goods are usually dispatched within 72 hours of receipt of your order unless otherwise stated at Sk8erboy, for example for items that have to be specially ordered or prepared. If an item is out of stock or on back order, we will notify you by email about any delay.
Shipping OptionsWe always ship orders by priority mail. Orders of 3 or more DVDs we will automatically ship by registered mail, so that we can trace the package in case it does not arrive within a reasonable amount of time. On large orders within Europe, we may choose to ship by DPD parcel service.
Orders will always be dispatched in plain, neutral packaging to the address you give on your order. "Cobra Photo BV" will be the sender's address stated on the packaging. You will need to sign for orders sent by registered mail (see above).
Faulty or damaged goodsWe always package your orders very carefully, but since it is sometimes quite surprising how packages get handled by mail carriers, we cannot assume any responsibility for goods that get damaged in transit.
In the unlikely event that the goods you receive are in any way faulty, please notify us by the contact form within 7 days of receipt and we will advise you what to do. Generally we will require you to return the item(s) to us in their original packaging by the cheapest means possible and it will be necessary for you to pay these postage costs. Sk8erboy. will not accept any responsibility for goods that you claim you have returned but are not received by us and we therefore suggest that you use a traceable means of postage.
In the case of faulty goods we reserve the right to supply a replacement if possible and only in the event that the item is no longer available or you are not willing to accept a suitable alternative will we issue a refund.
Import regulationsSome countries pose restrictions on what can be imported by mail. Especially adult-oriented material is sometimes banned from being shipped into certain countries. We expect you to make sure that receiving our products is legal for you where you live. We will always correctly ship your orders, but we cannot be held responsible if any goods are seized or confiscated by your local customs authorities and obviously we can only issue refunds if the orders are returned to us subsequently.
Import Taxes and FeesPlease expect that especially larger orders are sometimes subject to import fees or taxes. We need to state the true value (paid amount) of your order on any shipment outside the European Union.
Two-way commitmentBy submitting your order at Sk8erboy you are entering into a sales agreement in which you have made a commitment to pay for the goods you have ordered and we have made a commitment to supply them to you.
All sales are final and, in the event that you default on the payment which you have committed to make to us we will use whatever means are necessary to ensure that we receive the payment, including the use of Inkasso or Debt Collection agencies.
In the unlikely event that we are unable to fulfil our commitment to you we will notify you immediately by email offering a replacement product and, should this not be acceptable to you, we will refund your payment to you by making a credit back to your credit card or bank account or in cash by post, depending upon the payment you used.
Please be assured that we will use our best endeavours to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and that your comments and/or complaints will always be dealt with speedily and sympathetically with a view to finding a reasonable and mutually acceptable solution.
Your shopping cart is empty.
-> View shopping cart